Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Questions for Digg Reader 5-13-15 Project

  1. 1.Why did you select the sites you subscribed to?
  2. 2.Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them?
  3. 3.Which sites were your favorites?
  4. 4.What else can you use RSS feeds for?
  5. 5. How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?


1A. I selected this site because I really enjoy reading about this things and find out new things about my favorite sites.

2A. Yes because I look up where to find RSS feed on the specific site.

3A. New York Jets, FBI gov.com, CIA, Brooklyn Nets.

4A. You can also use RSS feed for finding more information on the site. 

5A. I will always use the Rss feed in the future so it could help me with finding out information and also instead of coping and pasting websites to a work cited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment