Monday, May 11, 2015

Do Now 5-11-15

   I good thing I would help people with invisible cloak I would do is if someone in a burning house i would go in the burning house and look for the people and take them each safety out of the house. Another good deed I would do is to also help if their is a robbery I would put the cloak on and stop the robbery manual and knock the criminals out I would turn them in.
      My  superhero name would be named the good Citizen. This is a very good name for my superhero because this means any ordinary citizen could be very helpful and would help to protect the people of their town. This could also mean that  anyone in this town be able to risk their life to protect each other.

Image result for anakin skywalker cloakImage result for anakin skywalker cloakImage result for yoda cloakImage result for yoda cloak

No comments:

Post a Comment