Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Web 2.0: Multimedia Blog Pre-Posting)


 I am doing my topic on my favorite subject Math. My math teacher is Mr. Berger and he has 7 degrees in major in Math degree and minor degree in Social Studies and Science and also English. He was born and raised in Mahwah New Jersey. He teaches Resource Algebra 1,Resource Geometry,Algebra 2, Geometry, Resource Math 8. 
   I had expected to learn how to make absolute value graphs and also to learn more about x axsis and yasxis. I am also hoping to learn to more about more about dividing fractions. I also want to learn how to count money faster.
Mr. Berger grading policy is 
Grading Policy
50% - Tests
30% - Quizzes*
10% - Participation
10% - Homework and Classwork
This class interest me because  this is my favorite subject and ever since I was younger and have always and I have always wanted to following my parents footsteps and become a teacher doing my favorite subject.
He uses the projector to teach his lessons and also tells us to work on think through math every week.

http://youtu.be/3PAZs0R0yfk

No comments:

Post a Comment