Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What I did over the Spring break

 On Monday we had school because we had to make up a day of school so I decided not to come and stay home and to start to enjoy spring. Also on Monday my parents took a vacation which allowed me to stay home with my brothers for 3 whole days. On day one that my parents left to go on vacation we went bike riding and also play video games and even order pizza for dinner that night. On day 2 we went to the park, got chinese food and hung out with my friends.On day 3 I went with my friends to an indoor go karting place and also got burgers for lunch. On day 4 my parents came home and I also went bowling with my friends. On Friday I went to see Rio 2 with my two brothers.
    During spring break my family and I also work on the back yard. We also help cut down my neighbor tree. We were also looking at different car dealerships to get ideas on a 3rd car. Over the break to I got new shoes as an early gift for Easter. My family and I also went to the mall over the break to and my oldest brother got a new laptop. I also got a laptop that could be very helpful.

http://www.amf.com/home For Bowling alley website

Click here for link to go karting website


       click here for video   of go karting

\

     




No comments:

Post a Comment