Tuesday, February 11, 2014

olympic sports

    My favorite winter Olympic is speed track and field. This is my favorite winter sport because you get to see people running as fast as they can. This sport is extremely fun and entertaining to. I would train for this sport by running everyday and timing my self and see how far I could go in this cold weather.
   Another winter sport I would is going snowboarding. I really enjoy going snowboarding. I been snowboarding for a couple of years. I also work on my skills went it snows a lot.  I usually got snowboarding with my friends and we have a little compettion to see who could get down the mountain faster.
   My other favorite sport is ice hockey because you get to get into fights and score goals. I work on my skills by going to the skating rink. Ice hockey is pretty fun because you can skate and have fun at the same time. At of all sports ice hockey is my favorite one.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment